What you need to know about applying for ethics clearance
All Curtin University human ethics applications, amendment requests and compliance reports are now submitted and processed online.
- To lodge human ethics applications, amendment requests and compliance reports, Curtin staff and students will need to log into InfoEd PROD. The link is https://infoed.curtin.edu.au.
- Staff and students will need to login in to InfoEd using their Curtin login ID and password.
- If you are unable to log in due to access being denied, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name and ID.
- Create and submit a new ethics application
- Signing off as a Co-investigator
- Respond to additional information required – Co-investigator/student
- Respond to additional information required – Chief Investigator
- Responding to major/minor amendment – Co-investigator/student
- Responding to major/minor amendment – Chief Investigator
- InfoEd FAQs
The following iLectures for InfoEd are also available in ECHO. Students can access these by logging in using their Curtin login ID and password to access these tutorial videos.